to Getting in Touch With Literacy!
December 6 - 9, 2017
GITWL 2107 brings together the most current thinking on all forms of literacy, including print, braille, auditory, tactile graphics
comprehension and the use of assistive technology.
Presentations will address the needs of a range of ages and all levels of ability, including conventional and functional literacy.
Plus, more than 60 concurrent workshops and additional poster sessions will focus on specific
- Assessment, instruction and support
- Assistive technology and tactile graphics
- Braille Instruction and Tactile Literacy
- Cultural Linguistic Diversity and English Language Learners
- Early Childhood Literacy
- Legislation and Policy Affecting Literacy
- Literacy and Additional Learning Needs
- Low Vision
- Transitional and Vocational Literacy
- Literacy In Everyday Life
2017 Conference Chairs:
Eric Guillory and Robin King